Aug 13, 2018 #141 srad750c Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 14, 2015 Messages 515 Reaction score 376 Location Durham, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 scruztaylor said: nothing takes over like blue cloves imo. Click to expand... Wouldn't live in my tank, whew I dodged a bullet
scruztaylor said: nothing takes over like blue cloves imo. Click to expand... Wouldn't live in my tank, whew I dodged a bullet
Aug 13, 2018 #142 RichtheReefer21 Scrap Yard Reefer View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Hospitality Award Joined Jun 11, 2018 Messages 8,766 Reaction score 49,646 Location Western Massachusetts Rating - 0% 0 0 0 GSP and ugly plain zoas.
Aug 13, 2018 #143 srad750c Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 14, 2015 Messages 515 Reaction score 376 Location Durham, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 klesel said: Muriatic acid will melt it in seconds ! Click to expand... Not sure I would do that, who knows what it will do to your tank seals
klesel said: Muriatic acid will melt it in seconds ! Click to expand... Not sure I would do that, who knows what it will do to your tank seals
Aug 13, 2018 #144 srad750c Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 14, 2015 Messages 515 Reaction score 376 Location Durham, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 RichtheReefer21 said: GSP and ugly plain zoas. Click to expand... GSP is my all time favorite, I never could get it to grow until this year and it very slow growing in my tank.
RichtheReefer21 said: GSP and ugly plain zoas. Click to expand... GSP is my all time favorite, I never could get it to grow until this year and it very slow growing in my tank.