What CUC will eat this green film type algae?

Sagecritter4life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
370
Reaction score
370
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this green film type algae on glass in barebottom QT tank that just keeps covering glass. Currently have cerith/nerite/Trochus/nassarious/dwarf cerith but nothing seems to do much?

Tank 20 Gal long

5 Trochus
15 Florida cerith
20 Dwarf cerith
8 Nerite

Large areas of corraline but stuff grows right over it..input appreciated

8 dkh
1.025
No3 5
Po4 0-.02
78° F
 
IMG_20171208_202627365.jpg
IMG_20171208_202547534.jpg
 
Surely not only one has this situation ?? Bump bump lol
 
Ive used seahares in the past they seem to eat any type of algae
 
Cool thanks for replying I had a fuzzy chiton for bit seemed eat it but he passed on sigh.

Sea hare have any special care drawbacks ?
 
Cool thanks for replying I had a fuzzy chiton for bit seemed eat it but he passed on sigh.

Sea hare have any special care drawbacks ?
Well, they can ink when stressed and get huge that a draw back.
LFS have one that 6 inches and it's ugly looking hahaha, it's just me though :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top