What did you buy this Black Friday weekend?

For equipment:

- Skimz Chaeto Reactor

For Corals:

None this year

What I may still buy today:

Neptune Apex + extra outlet
 
-a pair of bullethole clowns
-red sea lid so I don't have to consider having my clowns as sushi--temporary solution until I can have a custom one made
-a couple of zoas
 
1tb Samsung ssd
2tb Sandisk ssd
Apple Pencil
15lb USDA Prime Top Loin Whole (New York)

Can't decide if I need the 12tb WD drive.
 
Nothing. Didn't see any must have deals. Most things 10% or so, not worth an impulse buy.

I agree not much worth buying. I feel like I got a deal on that NUVO though. Plus I used a code to get an extra 50 dollars off lol.
 
A few of you mentioned purchasing T5 ATI bulbs last year on Black Friday sale, where did you buy them from? I'm still holding out for them to go on sale. Maybe on the actual black Friday everyone will discount them.
 
So far:

1 Aquatic Life X18 61in hybrid light fixture
2 boxes of HW Marine Reefer mix, a lot more to follow
1 Gyre XF350 pump only

Just getting started unfortunately, the price of an upgrade, LOL!!! ;Hilarious

@ryshark, I bought ATI bulbs from Marine Depot, and I got them on sale a few months ago. ATI can be hit or miss. Last year I bought ATI bulbs on sale at BRS on the 30th of Nov.
 
Last edited:
So far:

1 Aquatic Life X18 61in hybrid light fixture
2 boxes of HW Marine Reefer mix, a lot more to follow
1 Gyre XF350 powerhead

Just getting started unfortunately, the price of an upgrade, LOL!!! ;Hilarious

@ryshark, I bought ATI bulbs from Marine Depot, and I got them on sale a few months ago. ATI can be hit or miss. Last year I bought ATI bulbs on sale at BRS on the 30th of Nov.
Thank you, this helps. I'm thinking they will still go on sale between now and Cyber Monday.
 
Its not even black friday yet. But i spent 450$ on corals and fish. And got zero deals. None of my local fish stores are doing deals for some reason. They advertise black friday sales. But then you get there.. and nothing

But thats ok i got two huge gonioporas a purple and neon green one.. and A torch coral i dont have for my torch garden and a cleaner wrasse.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top