What did you pick up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

I picked up the new Red Sea ReefLED 90.

I won’t install it until next year though.

I’ve had LEDs since 2011 but wanted something different.
 
Uniquecorals had had nice sale..picked up ultra table acro,bubblegum digitate,the fugo acro,and the UC Clevenger acro.

WIN_20191203_10_31_15_Pro.jpg
 
I got some reef Roids, aquatic life aminos, some chemipure blue, an emerald crab, and a 5 headed acan. Not much livestock because you can’t really get new livestock if you aren’t properly caring for the stuff you already have
 
Picked up a Reeflo Hammerhead/Barracuda gold hybrid pump on sale on BRS for 15% off for the new tank. The pump also gives about $20 in reward points. I used that $20 when the Neptune Apex went on sale to to pick up my new Apex system. also grabbed 2 sacks of Redsea salt, and 2 sacks of crushed coral substrate... I spent wayyyy to much money at BRS this black Friday.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top