What do I need to know for my first reef expo?

They cancelled. :/ Probably because the venue was the Hard Rock Casino, and most casinos and large gatherings are now shut down in Oklahoma. Oh well. Guess my first reef expo experience will have to wait until there's no longer a global pandemic going on.

Aquashella cancelled for late May here. Guess that means the Rolling Stones concert is also cancelled! I'm guessing any frag swap planned for the next couple of months is cancelled or soon will be. Going to make it hard to reschedule because all the cancelled shows are now competing with shows that are already planned for later in the year. A year or 2 ago the local club scheduled their frag swap the same weekend as one of the shows in OK, and from what I heard there was a very bad turn out at the local show. I guess it will save me money. I do probably 75% of my coral shopping at the local frag swaps.
 
For me, doing my part...staying home...is the least I can do to help protect others. My reef can wait. I wouldn’t attend a show during this crisis. If you want to support the industry, I would suggest ordering coral online.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top