what do you add to your zoo tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I add nothing to my tank(s) as well. When i'm bored i target feed the larger zoas with frozen brine... That is maybe once a month.

AC-Kevin
 
vit c or Warner Marine Research Ultimate Aminos anything like this stuff
 
I have done the following
Oyster feast
Roti Feast
Phyto feast
Target feeding w/
Rods Reef
Forzen Mysis.

The oyster feast and target feeding were the only 2 i noticed benefits from.
When i feed oyster feast my zoas/palys change color (metalic colors, and the neons pop and there mouths open real big)
When i feed directly, within a couple hours of eating they look REAL fat and healthy.

I noticed better growth and color when doing both.
I stopped using ReefNutrition products though because to much phosphate and causes algae.
WM amino acids i have used as well, W/ the target feeding but i dont know what the benefit is. I can't tell since i target feed as well.
I also know if used to much Amino acids will also give you an algae bloom.
Now i stick to just target feeding once a week.
Hope that helps.
 
seachem reefplus (amino acids, vit c, minerals galore) a good all in one IMHO
mysis
cyclopeeze

based on the above, I believe I will try out the oyster feast for kicks
 
minced mysis, krill, silversides, brine shrimp and Rod's. Sometimes target but sometimes too lazy too so just dump it in.
 
I just feed my fish.
 
i dont do anything just good old water changes :) and i over feed fish so if the corals catch any of that food thats the extra they get.
 
1000mg Vit C each day
Rods food every 3-5 days
Mysis every 3-5 days target feeding.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top