What do you think of hood?

Scubapro13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
113
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering what you all think of hood. I was going to hang it but I didnt like the look of it. I still have to paint it black to match the stand. 220 in progress

Thanks
c087d494e0f496cc24fbed9d06d42a6a.jpg
b31853ec334b3651ebe044ef2c2c4771.jpg
 
Was wondering what you all think of hood. I was going to hang it but I didnt like the look of it. I still have to paint it black to match the stand. 220 in progress

Thanks
c087d494e0f496cc24fbed9d06d42a6a.jpg
b31853ec334b3651ebe044ef2c2c4771.jpg
I like it :) An open flow canopy :) i think once its black you'll really like it ;)
 
I'd trim it out to match your stand. Simple, clean lines. Just the top edge and the bottom of the "legs". Just my opinion. The same width as the top piece of trim on your stand.
 
My previous build is just a box with trim too.
IMG_20170525_165214838.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top