What do you think of this stocking list?

Another possible fish could be a Hector's Goby to help with some algae control.

Maybe a Lawnmower Blenny.
 
Instead of the Mel I'd consider a Leucoxanthus or Chrysus Wrasse. I think they stay smaller.
A few more options

Red lined wrasse Halichoeres biocellatus

Timor Wrasse Halichoeres Timorensis

It's not so much size as active torpedoes zipping around. I think a 75 would be ok for any of them with enough open space to cruise.
 
I had considered a Molly Miller but with the Starry and Lawnmower I'm already pushing it.
If I could find one locally I would try one. I have a lawnmower already though, but he's pretty docile.

The blue eyed tang though, he hates the lawnmower, but I crack up because the blenny is so quick and crafty, sneaking in to steal the tangs food. The tang is left looking around like what???
Shocked Nick Cannon GIF by Bounce
 
i just really like the mels...
I have a mel in my 70 as the only wrasse. I think you would be fine with one, only issue I have with mine is him eating fireworms and getting spines stuck in his mouth
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top