What do you think of your Inkbird controller

You do know both probes are meant to be placed together?

Even on the same side I had the same results, but I did originally have them farther apart. I could go back and test it more specifically but I am a bit leary to. I did like the wifi push alerts but I already ordered a new single probe one to replace this.
 
Last edited:
I don’t like the swings I get all night long. Set 77.8 and 78.3 but apex temp swings 78.6 to 78.6 every couple hours. May not be critical but I’m not a fan.
 
I don’t like the swings I get all night long. Set 77.8 and 78.3 but apex temp swings 78.6 to 78.6 every couple hours. May not be critical but I’m not a fan.
Sorry 77.6 to 78.6
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top