What do you use to fill the 5 mL test tubes?

If you work on the arsenal then the one on south parkway is pretty close. I usually go on my lunch. :)
 
Dave -

Is the bone cutter pretty cheap? These supposedly "good" cutters for fragging are not only expensive but they rust pretty fast. I might as well get a cheap one. I need a big one, though.
 
I think mine was about $5 and it's stainless steel so it won't rust if it's taken care of. I just rinse mine in FW after I use it and it still looks new.
 
Thank you, Dave. I get interrupted or distracted by something and forget to wash my tools. I often leave them on the eurobracing of my 180 and they play hide and seek with me (tough being short.)

Expensive stainless steel tools should not rust, but the reef related ones do. My forks and knives don't rust although they are not expensive.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top