What happened to bean animal online?

Matt Carden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
4,086
Location
Detroit Metro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started trying to research bean animal because out of necessity I can rework my 150 to incorporate a bean animal instead of the herbie that it came with. I can't find anything on RC or I believe Melev's may have had a write up too. This link doesn't work anymore: http://www.beananimal.com/projects/silent-and-fail-safe-aquarium-overflow-system.aspx
I think it may be some kind of legal issue? Anyone hear anything?

This thread is more to discuss what happened to bean animal but I do still have some unanswered questions and others may also.
 
Looks like they are going through website updates
 
The name is not for sale so who knows......
The web site is not available. Ip lookup gives this.



Results for 184.168.221.94


Hostnamewww.beananimal.com
IP184.168.221.94
Domainbeananimal.com
OrganizationGoDaddy.com, LLC
LocationScottsdale, Arizona, United States
 
RC has probably the best single thread with regards to Bean Animal, posts with people asking for help, tuning it, and other things like that. His web sight was a good source for the parts and photos so you could build a shopping list. The problems with most BA threads is that at the end of the day it is black and white. You follow the design as he laid out, it is a BA. If you change anything - it isn't and therefore not guaranteed to perform as such.

I know this isn't what you asked but you can search / cache and find it. Other than that RC is the best source 9 out of 10 times.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top