What happened to the IM 25 lagoon?

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
1,591
Location
Pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been looking around for one of these. Marine depot doesn’t carry them anymore and everywhere else is out of stock...
 
You may want to contact IM directly. they had a bunch at their warehouse 3 months ago when I picked up one for my mangroves. I still have not set it up yet as I need to build a stand for it.
 
Might be backordered or something, they are a popular tank, or at least seem to be. But Innovative Marine could have also discontinued it to focus on their newer tanks. You could message them on Facebook to see what's up with stock levels or if it's still available.

You can also sign up for notifications for when it is stock through @Bulk Reef Supply or other sellers :)
 
Might be backordered or something, they are a popular tank, or at least seem to be. But Innovative Marine could have also discontinued it to focus on their newer tanks. You could message them on Facebook to see what's up with stock levels or if it's still available.

You can also sign up for notifications for when it is stock through @Bulk Reef Supply or other sellers :)
I sure hope they didn’t discontinue it. That would be a huge loss for the company and the hobby. I will attempt to get in touch with them and will update this thread with the verdict.
 
They had a huge sale on the 25g lagoon blacks over Black Friday. It was like they were dumping stock so that not a good sign. I got one for like $80.
 
I was looking for this tank recently and BRS had the "Notify me when back in stock" link beneath it. Hopefully a good sign. It did not say discontinued (yet, anyway)...
 
They had a huge sale on the 25g lagoon blacks over Black Friday. It was like they were dumping stock so that not a good sign. I got one for like $80.
I can find the EXT and the tank. Just not the NUVO fusion one. I really do hope that some executive didn’t get rid of their second most popular tank.
 
I was looking for this tank recently and BRS had the "Notify me when back in stock" link beneath it. Hopefully a good sign. It did not say discontinued (yet, anyway)...
Marine depot sadly did...
 
Good news IM has emailed me saying they will be back in stock next week! They just sold out much quicker than usual.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top