Since yesterday my zoas have all (not just the ones in the pictures) sagged and lost color. Here are some before and after photos. Look at the left polyp for a dramatic example of the color loss. The parameters are the same as they always are. Only two things have changed in that time. I fed my zoas for 2 days in a row, which I have never done before. I spot feed with Reef Roids, so they each get a blob of it. And I added a single dose of Seachem iodide using the smallest recommended dose (1ml / 10 gal.) This morning I made a 50% water change. There has been no improvement. Could either of those have caused this?

![2021-4-19 18-12-4[1240].jpg 2021-4-19 18-12-4[1240].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108274-d1ba1bd486b48a68a86571fe220237f9.jpg?hash=0bob1Ia0im)
![2021-4-19 18-12-47[1236].jpg 2021-4-19 18-12-47[1236].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108275-a8ab26307dc169b734e41e0b115b74d6.jpg?hash=qKsmMH3Bab)
![2021-5-17 10-3-24[1268].jpg 2021-5-17 10-3-24[1268].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108276-cd2f6e13bcf84aca7068f453238d53ce.jpg?hash=zS9uE7z4Ss)
![2021-5-17 10-3-29[1267].jpg 2021-5-17 10-3-29[1267].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108277-b4b870f559a302719fe34ea8aaaea08d.jpg?hash=tLhw9VmjAn)
![2021-5-17 10-3-32[1266].jpg 2021-5-17 10-3-32[1266].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108278-1e4316786b2a2e59a9f525828ac61e41.jpg?hash=HkMWeGsqLl)
![2021-5-17 10-3-46[1264].jpg 2021-5-17 10-3-46[1264].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108279-0469635e321de08bd1375006e3fd974b.jpg?hash=BGljXjId4I)
![2021-5-17 10-3-57[1263].jpg 2021-5-17 10-3-57[1263].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/2108/2108280-c83d1e94b0ff4a467f47a56c95ac81b5.jpg?hash=yD0elLD_Sk)

