What Have You Done For Your Tank This Week?

Shadow1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is only mym5th post but have found this an interesting way to document system changes and learn from others.
My system is a 300DD with about 80 gallons of combined fuge and sump. Ill post details etc on a build thread later.

Today I tested levels and will do a 10% W/C later today once every 4 weeks.

PH 8.1
MG 1320
ALK 2.5/7.0
CA 430
No3 0
Po4 .001 Hanna phosporous checker

I dose as follows
Red Sea carbon 2 ml every 4 hours
Alk 15 ml every 3 hours
CA 7 ml every 2 hours.

So how about you?
 
I have a 180 gallon standard. I don't dose anything, and do 20% water changes every 2-3 weeks. I only test if something in my tank begins to look unusual. "Unusual" might be loss of polyp extension, color shift on corals, strange behavior of my fish, etc.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top