What have you done to your system today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dapple
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I put a piece of sps in and dosed tank
IMAG0962.jpg
 
Today was my weekly maintenance day, did a complete test on water paramaters, a 25% water change, rearranged the live rock for the umteenth time (think I finally got it right) added two 250 gph water circulators on a wave maker, cleaned the glass inside and out and lens covers then mopped up! It was a great day!
 
Cleaned the skimmer, made 1 gallon each alkalinity and calcium, cleaned the glass, new broccoli in the clip, fed everybody in both tanks. Im debating on installing my Red Sea Ozonizer, since it appears nobody is interested in it.
 
Watched my tank for a few hours I have a helfrichi firefish and it's out all of the time very nice fish
 
Moving most of my Zoas to the outer left part of my rockwork to make space for new pieces I will be getting this weekend :-)
 
Moving most of my Zoas to the outer left part of my rockwork to make space for new pieces I will be getting this weekend :-)

Nevermind me. I'm no harm.. I'm just drooling over your Kessil 350. :tongue:


Been wanting to get some, but I'd have to have 3 for my tank. I've seen them when you get 2 or 3 on a tank and the shimmering is a bit too much. I figure if I was to ever get them, I'd want to keep a couple t5's also and maybe minimize that some.
 
I've been water changing my tank a lot lately, in an effort to get the nutrients under control. I've done two ~30g water changes in the past week or so and I'll probably do another one in a few days. I should know better than to slack on my water changing but life got the better of me for a little bit. Now I'm playing catch up.
 
I've been water changing my tank a lot lately, in an effort to get the nutrients under control. I've done two ~30g water changes in the past week or so and I'll probably do another one in a few days. I should know better than to slack on my water changing but life got the better of me for a little bit. Now I'm playing catch up.

You need to learn how to prioritize!!!
Priority 1. Tank Maintenance
Priority 2. Life, Work and all else!
 
Bought all the live stock from a guys tank, I have more coral than I know what do do with. Lol. I have a coral of yours Mel
 
4 turbo snails to deal with the diatom bloom. 2 of them are gigantic

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
 
Built a stand and bought what I hope is all the plumbing to set up my 75g as a qt tank.
 
Any way I can con you into dropping the coral off at AM for me one day this week? I thought Rodney had it based on what Garry told me.
 
I think it's hilarious that people from all over post on our club's "What did you do to your tank lately" thread. hah hah. I'm not complaining so don't feel like you need to stop or anything...I just find it funny.
 
I think it's hilarious that people from all over post on our club's "What did you do to your tank lately" thread. hah hah. I'm not complaining so don't feel like you need to stop or anything...I just find it funny.

Its a great thread idea lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
 
Mel, I bought all the stuff out of the frag tank, he bought all the display stuff. We set up a tank at his house for most of the frags, and the big colonies in the display went in his display tank. Your coral was in the the stuff that came out of Garry's display tank. We went ahead and put it in the frag tank we set up rather than bringing it back to my house.
 
Lol awesome thread why would it stop lol. I am the masked man from rc Shawn. Ya all that coral went to good homes. That's what it's all about. And yes Mel some time this week I will drop it off up there. As late as Saturday.
 
All that coral Rodney is looking awesome. The frag tank is running top. I love this hobby.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top