What hose for BRS 2 Part 1.1 ML Doser?

laguest

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
57
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to replace the hoses on my BRS doser's.
I did buy the Drew's Dosers extension tube from BSM , but the inside diameter is only 1/8 which is smaller than what they shipped with.

What are other people using?
I have to run about 6 ft of hose from the doser to the sump. I use Alk and Calk so that would be approx 12 ft today.

Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top