Oct 23, 2024 #1 Conzo427 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 5, 2022 Messages 14 Reaction score 13 Location Highlands Ranch Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Can someone help explain what is happening here?
Oct 24, 2024 #2 OP OP Conzo427 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 5, 2022 Messages 14 Reaction score 13 Location Highlands Ranch Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If you zoom in, you can see what appears to be a bunch of coral from the bottom of the tank formulated into a column adhered together with slim coming out of where the hammer coral ussually come out of. Whaaaa??
If you zoom in, you can see what appears to be a bunch of coral from the bottom of the tank formulated into a column adhered together with slim coming out of where the hammer coral ussually come out of. Whaaaa??
Oct 24, 2024 #3 M mellophanic New Member View Badges Joined May 10, 2023 Messages 11 Reaction score 7 Location Minnesota What state or country do you live in Minnesota Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like the type of thing a spinoid worm does in the sand bed. But this seems much larger scale.. and from inside a coral. Bumping you since this is weird and I'm curious to know as well.
Looks like the type of thing a spinoid worm does in the sand bed. But this seems much larger scale.. and from inside a coral. Bumping you since this is weird and I'm curious to know as well.
Oct 24, 2024 #4 Crabs McJones I'm so shi-nay View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award Reef Tank 365 Boss Wisco Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jul 24, 2017 Messages 27,806 Reaction score 139,920 Location Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 mellophanic said: Looks like the type of thing a spinoid worm does in the sand bed. But this seems much larger scale.. and from inside a coral. Bumping you since this is weird and I'm curious to know as well. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing
mellophanic said: Looks like the type of thing a spinoid worm does in the sand bed. But this seems much larger scale.. and from inside a coral. Bumping you since this is weird and I'm curious to know as well. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing