What is going on with my candy Cane coral

Samwow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it looks like one of the candy came coral frags just turned completly white and has a brown "skeleton" starting to envelope it. Funny thing is that white candy canes mouth opens and closes more then the colored ones. Anyone have any ideas?

20191127_142502.jpg
 
Too much light versus too little. What type of lighting and duration?
 
Too much light versus too little. What type of lighting and duration?
Two led orbit bars for about 13 hours a day. I don't have money right now to upgrade but all the other lps corals in the tank are happy and growing
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top