Sep 30, 2023 #1 borisshnitkin Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 84 Reaction score 90 Location Little egg harbor What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I noticed white slime on it this morning. Doesn’t look like brown slime.
Sep 30, 2023 #2 Stealthreefer Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 19, 2023 Messages 188 Reaction score 171 Location Denver What state or country do you live in Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They can sluff off a layer for reasons I forget this early in the morning. Just be sure the flow blows that off it(I would try to let it happen slowly, not put a powerhead blowing on it like crazy).
They can sluff off a layer for reasons I forget this early in the morning. Just be sure the flow blows that off it(I would try to let it happen slowly, not put a powerhead blowing on it like crazy).
Sep 30, 2023 #3 OP OP borisshnitkin Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 84 Reaction score 90 Location Little egg harbor What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I took it out of the tank and put it into a qt tank for now
Sep 30, 2023 #4 OP OP borisshnitkin Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 84 Reaction score 90 Location Little egg harbor What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Should I do an iodine dip just in case ?