what is the best place to buy fish?

DFS, Bluezoo, and Reef Hot Spot are all top notch with great customer support.
 
Diver's Den at LiveAquaria has been great to me. Recently order from the Collector's Choice section of Blue Zoo Aq and was very happy with the fish I received. Oh yeah, don't forget about Rich at Mobile if you want some crazy rare freakazoid Beverly Hills style fish. I mean that in a very positive way.

LOL.. I never heard of Rich's fish described that way!! Gotta love it. Rich IS a great person to deal with. He has helped me stay in this hobby in sooooo many ways!!! Keep up the great work Rich.:bigsmile:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top