- Joined
- Jul 10, 2018
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 59
- Location
- Martin County, FL
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Yes, I am asking this, and I want to set a rule first. Seachem and Seachem sponsors(as much as I LOVE seachem) are excluded from this, just so I can get a clear analysis on experience, and not money fueled bias.
So, what is the difference? The only Aquavitro product I have ever used was Calcification and it worked fantastically, but from what I see Aquavitro is more expensive and they seem to sell the same things in Aquavitro as they do in their normal line just with difference branding. Is this true?
So, what is the difference? The only Aquavitro product I have ever used was Calcification and it worked fantastically, but from what I see Aquavitro is more expensive and they seem to sell the same things in Aquavitro as they do in their normal line just with difference branding. Is this true?

