Oct 2, 2019 #1 Kolby’s Reef Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 8, 2019 Messages 186 Reaction score 31 What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Honestly I’m new to the hobby and don’t really know the difference between zoas and palys which one do I have and what’s the specific name? I know I have rasta zoas but what are the pink/red ones in the pictures.
Honestly I’m new to the hobby and don’t really know the difference between zoas and palys which one do I have and what’s the specific name? I know I have rasta zoas but what are the pink/red ones in the pictures.
Oct 2, 2019 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 Either bleeding hearts or Pink zippers. Hard to see on my phone
Oct 2, 2019 #3 F fishcraze_1 Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 31 Reaction score 6 Location Houston, Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m thinking Bloodsucker