What is the one reef additive you swear by?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
14,188
Reaction score
24,058
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
4.7 ★
Rating Count
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know for me, it can get overwhelming at times with the amount of different things you can add to your tank to help with chemical levels or just having a healthier system. I am wondering what is the one additive you live by when it comes to your tank. Curious to know what everyone says!
 
Kalkwasser

Inexpensive, easy, balanced Calcium and Alkalinity, boosts pH... what's not to like?

Ok, it can't keep up with a high demand system... but it can certainly lower the amount of other materials you need to dose.
 
All for Reef powder gets my vote also. It covers Alk, Cal, Mag, trace elements and so on. Easy to mix, and easy to dose. My mixed reef tank has done very well since starting it about 6 months ago.
 
Reef Elixir. Not good for low nutrient systems as it has a carbon source, but it is like a better version of all for reef!!
 
Fritz ACCR ammonia eliminator works for me whenever ammonia spikes.
 
Sucks we cant get it here in the states.

I'm on the AFR wagon, single biggest thing I've ever seen make a difference on a tank.
You can not get it in the states it on every fish shop shelf’s in the uk Strange you can’t get it there is there a reason
 
Last edited:
All 4 reef for the win! My tank has never been more stable since I started using it! I also have a kalk stirrer. The all 4 reef really keeps my parameters stable!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top