What is the prettiest fish you have ever kept

My purple tang for sure! Although my powder brown is a close second
F6960BB1-C024-47FD-A6DA-7B614BA02051.jpeg
 
That one is cool! Is it rare? I don't think I've seen one before.
Thanks, I love that guy.
He's my very first SW fish.
I got him from Live Aquaria Diver's Den, they do come up for sale every 4-6 months or so.
He loves to sit on the rockwork to be seen and sways in the waves.
They're semi aggressive and territorial like any basslet.
Definitely can't be kept with a wrasse though.
 
My quoyi parrot

I have no pbotos to do it justice

and ugliest? Certainly not the bird wrasse. those are sweet. Wish they were reef safe.

I think “ugly” like scorpion or anglers are awesome
 
20191211_204838.jpg


My captive-bred blue Mandarin would have to be my prettiest. Although I don't see her very often when I do it gets me all excited and I guess I freak her out and she goes back into hiding.

The coral beauty that I had I would have to say was my one fish that I watched the most.
 
I don’t have any pictures but a female Japanese swallowtail angel I had a few years ago definitely takes the cake
 
Even though it wasn't a saltwater fish, I think the most beautiful fish I ever had was a red faced severum named freckels. He was huge, would eat from my hand, and if I cupped my hand in the tank, he would nestle in my palm. Not only was he beautiful, but he was amazingly friendly.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top