What is this, “worm”?

ejl2529

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
131
Reaction score
44
Location
Chicago, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I was wondering what this is in the picture below. This is the best picture I could take. It moves pretty quickly back under the rock when startled. Thanks for any help.
53FBE9A3-7B71-4294-8F69-A35A0AC07CE8.jpeg
 
Hi I was wondering what this is in the picture below. This is the best picture I could take. It moves pretty quickly back under the rock when startled. Thanks for any help.
53FBE9A3-7B71-4294-8F69-A35A0AC07CE8.jpeg
Also is it reef safe?
 
I'm no expert but that looks like a bristleworm. My tank is full of them are good scavengers and will eat leftover food. Just don't touch them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top