Dec 9, 2018 #1 Frtdrmrose7 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Nov 6, 2018 Messages 2,995 Reaction score 3,385 Location Orlando What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 these came with a used tank I bought over a year ago, they have a skeletal base and I’ve never researched them. I’m bored lol.
these came with a used tank I bought over a year ago, they have a skeletal base and I’ve never researched them. I’m bored lol.
Dec 9, 2018 #2 scchase Well-Known Member View Badges Photo of the Month My Tank Thread Joined Apr 5, 2012 Messages 989 Reaction score 1,738 Location colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Plate coral, Fungia sp. in its mother colony form they will drop off at some point.
Dec 9, 2018 #3 OP OP Frtdrmrose7 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Nov 6, 2018 Messages 2,995 Reaction score 3,385 Location Orlando What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 scchase said: Plate coral, Fungia sp. in its mother colony form they will drop off at some point. Click to expand... I have 5-6 that have already dropped off. I have no problem growing these guys.
scchase said: Plate coral, Fungia sp. in its mother colony form they will drop off at some point. Click to expand... I have 5-6 that have already dropped off. I have no problem growing these guys.
Dec 9, 2018 #4 reef lover It's a reef thing.... View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Hudson Valley Reef Keepers Hospitality Award 518 Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 14,296 Reaction score 44,612 Location new york Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sweet!!