What is this on my Candy Cane Coral??

TX Twin Mommy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
El Paso, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20130618_225859.jpg


Can anyone tell me what this is? I think the one in the middle is a Feather duster, a very small one, but what is the clear thing next to it on the right? It almost looks like some sort of mussel or clam. Any ideas? Is it good :cheer2: or bad:Cry: for my tank?
 
First pic, yea I agree, looks like some sort of Filter Feeder.
Second pic, no clue, can hardly see it. You tap on it to see if its got a hard shell?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top