What is this on my Hammer Coral

DougiesREEF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
94
Reaction score
21
Location
New Brunswick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Noob reefer here again lol. Can anyone identify what the heck this stuff is on my hammer coral. I read somewhere it can be the start of new growth, but also read it could be a parasite. So here I am clueless. Pictures are the best I can do. My clown tried to sneak in it wanted the attention. But they are the little white spots on the base.
IMG_5167.jpg
IMG_5168.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top