Feb 1, 2022 #1 E elchopo Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 12, 2022 Messages 158 Reaction score 83 Location Alabama What state or country do you live in Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I cant even really describe it so here is a picture. Any idea of what it is?
Feb 1, 2022 #2 attiland 2500 Club Member View Badges UK Reef Club Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Jul 22, 2020 Messages 2,594 Reaction score 4,802 Location United Kingdom What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 elchopo said: I cant even really describe it so here is a picture. Any idea of what it is? Click to expand... Now this is a good one but I have no idea. Looks a bit like GSP but it is not GSP
elchopo said: I cant even really describe it so here is a picture. Any idea of what it is? Click to expand... Now this is a good one but I have no idea. Looks a bit like GSP but it is not GSP
Feb 1, 2022 #3 Midrats Valuable Member View Badges Wisco Reefers Joined Jul 16, 2015 Messages 2,099 Reaction score 2,304 Location Madison Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Briarium perhaps?
Feb 1, 2022 #4 JGT 5000 Club Member View Badges Reef Of The Month My Tank Thread Joined Jul 6, 2020 Messages 5,658 Reaction score 6,507 Location Northeast What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like what is called metallic GSP. I believe Briarium is the correct genus mentioned above. It's actually a form of an encrusting gorgonia.
Looks like what is called metallic GSP. I believe Briarium is the correct genus mentioned above. It's actually a form of an encrusting gorgonia.