What is your favorite part about your tank?

Fishninja

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
702
Reaction score
278
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't see a thread like this on r2r so I figured I would make one! I am interested to know what your favorite thing about your tank is wether it be a coral, a fish, or a piece of equipment.
My favorite thing about my tank would have to be my Indonesian torch coral. Let us know what yours is!!
 
My Euphyllia garden growing on the left :)
IMG_0126_zpsjqzwum1w.jpg
 
Easily and without a doubt it is things showing up that I did not put in. Makes me so happy
 
My inhabitants because my eel will poke his head out to greet me, my filefish fans his tail, and my wrasses show off when I'm near.
 
My favorite part is just having it. Between a crash during a move, and a couple of weeks after the move, having my tank crack arcoss the bottom and leak out in the middle of the night, I lost almost everything I had. I was ready to be out, and just leave the hobby, but my good friends in the Facebook fish community, without me knowing, rallied behind me, and called my lfs to have a tank bought, drilled, and ready for me to pick up within 24 hrs. When I got there to pick it up, I found they had left enough money on my account to get whatever I might need to get it back worth looking at. In the weeks after, I received boxes of coral in the mail, sent by my friends, most of whom I've never met in person. That was about 7 months ago, and if it weren't for them, I wouldn't even have a tank right now. Some of them are probably here, and if the are they know who they are. Thanks again guys.

IMG_20151213_140334086-01.jpeg
 
As I am new to all of this, but have always loved the ocean and it's creatures, just to have a small part of it in my home is unreal!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top