What is your favorite small, captive bred herbivore?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nowell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Nowell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
291
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your favorite small, captive bred herbivore?

Looking for something <4”.
 
Off hand, I can't think of any available captive bred herbivores that are under 4".

I like Meiacanthus nigrolineatus, backline blenny and Koumasetta rainfordi,court jester goby. They are both captive bred and under 4" but they are omnivores I think.

Off to look at captive bred fish lol.
 
Off hand, I can't think of any available captive bred herbivores that are under 4".

I like Meiacanthus nigrolineatus, backline blenny and Koumasetta rainfordi,court jester goby. They are both captive bred and under 4" but they are omnivores I think.

Off to look at captive bred fish lol.
Agreed, no readily available herbivores that small that are captive bred.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top