What is your slowest growing SPS coral?

Acroholic

There is no substitute.
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, it is Rouge Milli. Second is probably Red Robin Stag, and third is Purple Monster.
 
i dont own tons of sps, but out of mine the top 3 for slow growers are

yellow scroll,oregon tort,some metallic green acro doesnt have a famcy name but has a neat color
 
my green shurshoni spelling may be off but that thing is slow
 
defintly purple monster............my shades of fall is a slow one too.....
 
I forgot about my Orenji Montipora Ian pointed out. That is slow as well.
 
The Red Robin grows like a weed for me after it laid down a large sized base (that is really potent as well) and the rouge took for every to take off.

The Orenji and PS are definitely up there in slow growers.
 
Mine would be the fragfarmer snowcone prostrata, Oregon tort, ATL purple simplex. Out of those three the Oregon tort is probably the quickest. When I fragged my PM it stimulated a little growth spurt. Patience grasshopper:)
 
As you know....red robin, purple monster, and red dragon for me.
 
ORA turquoise stag and ORA german blue polyp green.
 
Tyree simplex for me but I don't think I've found it's " spot " yet. I feel like it has mood swings like it likes a spot then hates it a month or two later.
 
i would say romells ultimate rainbow acro..... i started with a tiny piece thou and have had it for about 8 months and just lost it....:(
my purple monster was slow and after like 4 months it took off!!!!!
 
Atlantis red cytherea and a green/purple simplex for me. The first encrusted for almost 2 years before branching and the second has done nothing in almost 1 year.

Dave
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top