What kind are these corals can they touch each other

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ettore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ettore

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
60A22206-35FA-499D-8434-9F024E483B2F.jpeg
I clued all 3 together friend gave me little pieces Believe it was smaller than that and that’s a regular size frag plug lol Can they touch each other
 
Almost impossible to say given that photo and not knowing what corals they are.

Corals are kind of like people. Some get along great, some tolerate each other and some will flat out kill the other.
 
Hard to tell but honestly just play it safe and separate them out. There's no harm and its better to be safe than sorry. Congrats on the new frags!

I think the top left one is a pavona? which is already a no-go for touching others.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top