What kind of camera would be best

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanked
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Tanked

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Location
Port saint lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering what type of camera would be good for taking pics of corals.something in the 400-600 range,I see alot of good pics on here so I was hoping to get some good feedback.
Thanks for all info
 
the Canon SD series point and shoots are in the 200 range and take some nice macros and have nice white balance settings. I see a lot of people use them that don't use DSLR
 
Came to me as a Tyree Pink Watermelon but it gets super fluffy around the edges and the eyes have a mixture of green,gold,orange,yellow its sick but looks different then the pics I see of the tyree wm
 
Came to me as a Tyree Pink Watermelon but it gets super fluffy around the edges and the eyes have a mixture of green,gold,orange,yellow its sick but looks different then the pics I see of the tyree wm

definitely different then my Tyree pink. That thing is awesome man.

I use a Canon Power Shot S3. I like it a lot, and a lot more then the old sony I had.
 
Ive seen some good pics out of the Olypmus stylus 6000/8000 underwater cam for a great price. I think its around the $250 range
 
If your looking for DSLR's i can a canon XTI i could let go off pm me if interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top