What kind of Chalice is this?

reef_flapper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
321
Reaction score
19
Location
Janesville, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there fellow Reefers, I am wondering if anyone could help me Identify this Chalice and maybe what I could ask for it. This is a general question NOT a solicitation. It has 20+ eyes that I have counted. I figured it was a watermelon but heck I do not know for sure. Pics are below, I do not have LED's yet those come next week. However you can see the purple and it looks way better under LED's than my T5's. It is really nice, but I just need to know what I have, or is it just a regular ol' Chalice. Thx in Advance :bigsmile:



SDC11606.jpg
SDC11609.jpg
 
Heck I dunno, I picked this thing up today for about $100, pretty much wondering what it is and if I got a good deal. It really does look even prettier under LED's! Seems to me I need to stop investing in Corals and get a better camera, lol.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I really don't mean to break the rules, lol. I'm still new here but just wondering if I got a good deal on it pretty much, I really cannot wait to see what it looks like under my soon to be Evolution LED's =)
 
Hollywood stunner?

LOL Where did you come up with that...it dont even look close to Hollywood stunner...If you like the coral that's all that matters, names are only for the stupid hype...but to answer that question it looks to to be a healthy common WM....you will have fun looking at your chalices under LED's....most LPS look great under LED's.
 
ive always called those alien eye chalices
 
Im all jacked up on cough syrup, my bad:) You sure do have a nice looking alien stunner mellon chalice there... LMK when you frag it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top