What kind of fish is this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hickit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hickit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this at a resteraunt and love it, and ideas ok what it is? Sorry for low quality pic

IMG_2741.JPG
 
Hard to tell without being able to see the whole fish, but looks to me like a Juvenile Emperor Angelfish.
 
Unless you are talking about the Yellow Tang in the background.
 
Desjardini tang- although in the picture it looks like its missing its dorsal fin... or something
 
Agreed Desjardini Sailfin Tang
 
Just took the pic of mine looks pretty similar
 
Just took the pic of mine looks pretty similar
Thank you, that's it, it's a beautiful fish. A resteraunt that I go to has a surprisingly populated tank, him, a Royal gamma, yellow, blue, and Chico tang, Valentino and porcupine puffer, and a coral beauty. All fully grown, tanks it's about 400 gallons
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top