What kind of Nudi?

jfoahs04

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Messages
804
Reaction score
1,439
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what I’m working with here? It’s on the glass and there’s nothing similar on/near my montis. Looks almost like a berghia to me, but I’ve never had them.

309DD74B-2A37-4435-9201-67C818B05764.jpeg

5F054757-B28E-4DD5-81CE-2D7AEEEBBD29.jpeg


I’ll try and get a better photo of the top.
 
After further review, looks like a Zoa eating Nudi. Not fun, I found him again in some Zoas. Unfortunately, these have been in the tank for a while and are well established in the rocks so I can’t just pull the frag and dip.

353B2F0A-4765-4172-B59E-FDCD4250A55F.jpeg

B78531AD-BE40-4913-AEE7-B492E70853B2.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top