What kind of torch is this???

jabels46

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this torch at my lfs and I’m new to the hobby and was just wanting to try and identify it a little more if anyone knows! It has purple tentacles the turn to gold than with a light blue tip and the end. It has 7 heads could some tell me what this is worth as well
image.jpg
 
Looks like a green tip and could go for 160
If u ever frag I’ll be willing to trade for my Yuma which I paid 120 for it’s orange and blur
 
Possibly a dragon soul or a rainbow style indo variant. Does it have a green mouth?
 
Looks like a green tip and could go for 160
If u ever frag I’ll be willing to trade for my Yuma which I paid 120 for it’s orange and blur
Still around this price per head at the moment for reefer to reefer trades;)
 
No it doesn’t have a green mouth I don’t think lol. Thank y’all for the information so what I’ve read is that a gold indo torch and the dragon soul are the same thing correct?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top