What kind of worm is this? ?

eveningstar15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
3
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on my xenia frag, it's been looking bad the last couple days. I inspected it and this is what I found. Does anyone know what it is?? It was really hard to get a good pic of it...<br />
<br />
5amyhavy.jpg
detu7uvu.jpg
<br/>
 
Ok...I still don't have a clue what kind of worm this is but I seen another one, it's living in my anthelia coral....wish I know what it was!!<br/>
 
I think reef heaven is right... I had a few but didn't remember seeing those antennae-like thingies on mine (never got a real close look though).

How did you catch it? Mine always shot back into a hole when I tried to catch them. Guess you have better ninjas skills...
 
Last edited:
I found another in my other xenia frag after it totally destroyed it. I did some more research and from the pics I have seen, I'm thinking it is a syllid worm.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top