Jan 9, 2017 #1 HowardJ02 Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 25, 2016 Messages 345 Reaction score 218 Location Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hey guys, what kind of worm is this? Good or bad? It is very jittery. I think the only saltwater worm I've seen in a tank is a bristle.. haven't seen one like this.
hey guys, what kind of worm is this? Good or bad? It is very jittery. I think the only saltwater worm I've seen in a tank is a bristle.. haven't seen one like this.
Jan 9, 2017 #2 Lionfish Lair Renee View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Showcase Editor Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 8,812 Reaction score 9,042 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hello little guy! It's probably a Dorvilleidae. Good guy.
Jan 9, 2017 #3 OP OP HowardJ02 Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 25, 2016 Messages 345 Reaction score 218 Location Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lionfish Lair said: Hello little guy! It's probably a Dorvilleidae. Good guy. Click to expand... That looks exactly like them! (I found two while cutting frag plugs) Thanks for the quick reply!
Lionfish Lair said: Hello little guy! It's probably a Dorvilleidae. Good guy. Click to expand... That looks exactly like them! (I found two while cutting frag plugs) Thanks for the quick reply!
Jan 9, 2017 #4 Lionfish Lair Renee View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Showcase Editor Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 8,812 Reaction score 9,042 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I love them. One of my tanks have a bunch!