What led lights do you suggest for FOWLR?

ReeferAlex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
30
Location
culver city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is 6 feet long 180g. Cant decide on which leds to run. Only issue is that I cant hang the leds from ceiling or wall so they have either sit on top of tank with legs or have attachment like bracket. What do you say R2R?
 
You can always make something to attach to the back of the stand to hang lights on. Also for a FOWLR tank the lights really dont make much difference it would be whats pleasing to your eye. I would go to the cheaper lights that look decent since they will be visible above the tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top