Jul 24, 2022 #21 gbroadbridge 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Mar 25, 2021 Messages 4,573 Reaction score 4,843 Location Sydney, Australia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PeterEde said: Yep. Gets brine, mysys or powder Click to expand... Yes, unfortunately they don't work for me as I spend 4-6 weeks away with the tank on auto pilot. Coming up to 4 weeks right now (on the way back), might be time to change the GFO
PeterEde said: Yep. Gets brine, mysys or powder Click to expand... Yes, unfortunately they don't work for me as I spend 4-6 weeks away with the tank on auto pilot. Coming up to 4 weeks right now (on the way back), might be time to change the GFO
Jul 24, 2022 #22 bruno3047 Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Feb 16, 2021 Messages 1,092 Reaction score 837 Location Central Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can only keep Duncans if I have them under an overhang, almost in a cave.