What scheduling issues conflicts with our ANNUAL APRIL Frag Swap?

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
1,320
Reaction score
139
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a major swap for the regulars and not doing it in April is going to be even more detrimental to this club. If we’re trying to run it into the ground this will help you get there fast. Is that why there is a new “club” group on Facebook?

If you want a hobbyist only swap, that’s fine, don’t do it during our normally scheduled April time frame.

What swaps are conflicting with ours?

c038888b32c769f09db1bb8f612cca2f.jpg


bdb7ec2a19cc53e12e73cc188737c50c.jpg
 
Just do add to this. Historically vendors will do our swap over others. It's always been a good one. I'm ok with may 12 if we must push it there. But also remember that even though there are alot of commercial vendors, alot of hobbyist swapping still occurs.
 
After talking to other vendor friends it doesn’t appear anyone from MTRC has reached out to anyone in regards to a swap for 2018 as of yet.
 
The Orlando Swap we had the date set then Orlando announced it for the same date. We are trying to find a venue we simply cannot afford the expense of the fairgrounds.
 
May need to look outside of nashville. Event space there has gotten outrageous. Alot of stuff like this has had to move to the outlying cities for the sake of price
 
Yes, but it also needs to be somewhat centrally located because we do have regular vendors who fly in to setup.
 
Does anyone know the contact person at the church behind Aquatic Critter to see if we could use gym for swap again
 
I have contacted them they were had to get with someone else and call me back. I haven’t heard from them since was going to call again this week and see if they had talked to elders and have an answer
 
It would be nice if we could rent it from them again an donate proceeds to there church,,,,close to a.c. etc....
 
Because it was so expensive for everything the club had to rent at the fairgrounds just to have the swap there,,,,if I remember correctly it was free for club at church we bought food for concession stand an they kept the procedes from that for the youth functions
 
They club would be happy to pay something and contribute in that way also. I will call them tomorrow and check back they have weird hrs.
 
Maybe if we have to go back to the fairgrounds we should charge the vendors more to offset the cost since they are the ones who make money off the swap. ;Wideyed:p;Greedy lol
 
I would donate some money if needed!! Also I will help as much as needed. All of the vendors that come to our swap say that ours is one of the best they go to, so im sure they wouldn't mind paying a little more.
 
Do you think with the Michigan swap and Az swap being the 14th would interfere with ours?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top