What tank brand is the best?

What tank brand is the best?


  • Total voters
    68
Coke or Pepsi?
Ford or Chevy?

There's really no "right answer" to the question. No doubt there are some "lesser" brands that compete quality - wise with the big brands, but for one reason or another haven't garnered the same cult following.
 
Coke or Pepsi?
Ford or Chevy?

There's really no "right answer" to the question. No doubt there are some "lesser" brands that compete quality - wise with the big brands, but for one reason or another haven't garnered the same cult following.
There is a right...
Coke obviously...
 
CADE, Nyos, Innovative Marine and AquaForest.
 
I have a RS G2 but would have easily bought the new IM EXT tanks if they were out when I purchased. Those tanks are priced exceptionally great and are built very well.

The best retail tank you can’t really get anymore is the Elos tanks. Those are so dang clean.
 
Coke or Pepsi?
Ford or Chevy?

There's really no "right answer" to the question. No doubt there are some "lesser" brands that compete quality - wise with the big brands, but for one reason or another haven't garnered the same cult following.
I'm voting Ford!
 
I know that there a lot of tank brands and I most definitely did not include them all but I wanted to know what one you guys think is the best?
One that holds water, looks good, lasts a long time, and doesn't bust a seam. :)

I swim with glass cages personally.
 
It is really hard to vote because of what "Best" means. In general, I would put tanks that are made to order in the US with non-knock-down furniture as a tier above all of the listed brands, but I do believe the cookie-cutter tanks with knock-down stands are a great value for the price.
 
Coke or Pepsi?
Ford or Chevy?

There's really no "right answer" to the question. No doubt there are some "lesser" brands that compete quality - wise with the big brands, but for one reason or another haven't garnered the same cult following.
Chevy till I die!
 
I really like my SC Aquarium. Good value compared to others and it’s a quality tank.
 
I think you would need to have all those brands to compare. My Biocube is nice but could be better. I do not like how the light settings do not have a memory if you lose power and need to reset each time. Have an IM coming so will see how well they spread silicone and blemishes, packing, etc...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top