What Temperature Is Too Hot For A Reef Aquarium?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we’re in the middle of the summer, it’s no surprise that temperatures are rising for everyone in the northern hemisphere, and the tanks that live there. It’s about this time of year that we get a lot of questions about what temperature to keep a reef tank, how to cool it down, and how […]

Continue reading...
 
I don't think the article really answered the title's question. The title asked how hot is too hot but then the article just talked about what temperature you should be keeping at it. Not very useful.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top