What the heck is this? It's growing everywhere!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vera94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Vera94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
147
Reaction score
144
Location
Marietta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen this before.. anyone know what it is? Growing all over this tank.

20240503_165630.jpg 20240503_165727.jpg
 
They look wild! Tentacles are super long!
 
Hydroids

I don’t think you have to do anything, they kinda boom in growth. And then just gradually go away. Sometimes they stay at low levels but think they usually just go all away in time

I think they don’t really survive in our tanks when they are in their free floating stage of life
 
Hydroids

I don’t think you have to do anything, they kinda boom in growth. And then just gradually go away. Sometimes they stay at low levels but think they usually just go all away in time

I think they don’t really survive in our tanks when they are in their free floating stage of life
Very interesting, it's in my brother in laws tank. But never seen it in mine. I figured because his salinity is super high is was growing something weird. Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top