Feb 13, 2019 #1 TLKAg87 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 21, 2018 Messages 110 Reaction score 50 Location Lufkin, Texas What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just showed up today
Feb 13, 2019 #2 Star reefer3 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 31, 2019 Messages 239 Reaction score 185 What state or country do you live in Maine Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Maybe aptasia or maybe some kind of pest anemone or maybe clove polyps or some kind of zoa
Feb 13, 2019 #3 OP OP TLKAg87 Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 21, 2018 Messages 110 Reaction score 50 Location Lufkin, Texas What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Star reefer3 said: Maybe aptasia or maybe some kind of pest anemone or maybe clove polyps or some kind of zoa Click to expand... Thanks. I looked a little closer at lunch. I believe it is a stem of anthelia trying to spread from original patch that is just below this spot.
Star reefer3 said: Maybe aptasia or maybe some kind of pest anemone or maybe clove polyps or some kind of zoa Click to expand... Thanks. I looked a little closer at lunch. I believe it is a stem of anthelia trying to spread from original patch that is just below this spot.
Feb 13, 2019 #4 Star reefer3 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 31, 2019 Messages 239 Reaction score 185 What state or country do you live in Maine Rating - 0% 0 0 0 TLKAg87 said: Thanks. I looked a little closer at lunch. I believe it is a stem of anthelia trying to spread from original patch that is just below this spot. Click to expand... Yep your probably right that's exactly what it looks like
TLKAg87 said: Thanks. I looked a little closer at lunch. I believe it is a stem of anthelia trying to spread from original patch that is just below this spot. Click to expand... Yep your probably right that's exactly what it looks like