What type of bag do you use for cuprisorb?

maleks.reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
804
Reaction score
425
Location
United Arab Emirates
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I just got a bottle of cuprisorb since im pretty sure its heavy metals that killed my corals. Only problem is, cuprisorb is SO fine and they go right through the filter bags that i have now. So, any suggestions? I heard people use coffee filters, but which type? Any insight would be appreciated thanks.

PS: cuprisorb is basically DI resin
 
Hi guys. I just got a bottle of cuprisorb since im pretty sure its heavy metals that killed my corals. Only problem is, cuprisorb is SO fine and they go right through the filter bags that i have now. So, any suggestions? I heard people use coffee filters, but which type? Any insight would be appreciated thanks.

PS: cuprisorb is basically DI resin
Anything under 200 microns or smaller should suffice.
 
Fine meshed nylon bags or even a small panty hose would work
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top