What type of Dino is this

Timbo13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
196
Reaction score
151
Location
Tokyo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. Also, the picture / video quality is terrible. I tried to take a clear video for about 20 minutes and these were the best I could muster. I know it's dinos. I've tried a blackout / UV sterilizer and finally went DinoX. I though I'd beaten it with DinoX and a blackout but they keep coming back. I'm really frustrated. Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13.01.44.png Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13.01.52.png Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13.02.02.png Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13.02.09.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7928.MOV
    7.9 MB
  • IMG_7929.MOV
    9.7 MB
  • IMG_7931.MOV
    8.3 MB
Thanks. Due to the movement I think they are Amphidinium. I'm just not sure how to beat them
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top