What type of Euphylia are these two?

brentcam3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Location
Bethlehem
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am pretty terrible at identification between a Frogspawn & Hammer coral. I have two corals here and I don’t really know if one is a hammer and the other is a frogspawn, or they are both Frogspawn, or both hammer corals. Would someone kindly assist me? Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Brent

3BC64F35-02CC-4646-8C59-5E896E86AE02.jpeg
 
Top may be a frammer, which is a hybrid frog and hammer.
Bottom is a hammer.
Hammers will have oval tips, frog will have multiple tips per tentacle, frammer is a bit of both.
 
Upvote 0
Front - Hammer
Back - Frammer (frogspawn/hammer hybrid)
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top